Salesforce for Membership Services
Company Profile and Overview
Industry: Membership Services
Location: Ontario, Canada
Employee Category Range: 11 – 50 employees
Salesforce Clouds: Sales Cloud
Company Overview: Member services and resource centre for tech based companies.
Data migration, form integration, Eventbrite management and email list management.
- SugarCRM was difficult to use and difficult to consolidate business processes across organizational departments
- Gaps in reporting capabilities made it difficult to produce timely and accurate metrics to management
- Online form submissions were limited in sync capabilities with SugarCRM
- Eventbrite integration was key to implementing a new CRM solution
- Collaboration between internal teams was not efficient
- Previous Technology:
- Solutions Implemented:
Sales Cloud, Eventbrite, MailChimp and Survey Gizmo
- Migrated entire database from SugarCRM to Salesforce which included 20+ tables and associated file attachments
- Setup integration between Salesforce and MailChimp to allow for dynamic list management and reporting
- Setup Survey Gizmo form integration to allow for complex questions and attachments to be captured in Salesforce
- Eventbrite data from free and paid events is now automatically loaded into Salesforce to track both individual and overall campaign engagement
- Cross departmental teams are now more efficient in their day-to-day activities
- Team members have a clearer view into their member behaviours and activities
- Quick time to value: Sales Cloud setup, integration and onsite training were completed within 6 weeks of project launch
- The success of this implementation has led to additional projects to bring remaining legacy systems onboard with Salesforce so that it will be the primary database for the organization
“Our Salesforce instance is complex...SkyVenn has done a phenomenal job of asking the right questions...We certainly attribute the ability of our Salesforce instance to consistently keep up with our growing and scaling company to the ongoing assistance of SkyVenn. We couldn't do it without them! Highly recommend SkyVenn for all your Salesforce needs.”
“We’ve been working with SkyVenn for 3+ years and they’ve been amazing to work with. We’ve involved them in several projects including a CPQ implementation, Lightning Migration & 3rd Party Software integrations. We’ve worked with several Salesforce partners and our experience with SkyVenn has been a refreshing change.”
"I've been working with the SkyVenn Team as our SI for 2+ years. I can't say enough about their quality of work, and attention to detail. Meticulous, professional, knowledgeable and have delivered top-notch results on a multitude of Salesforce, CPQ, and Pardot projects for us. Happy to recommend their work!"
"Moving into Salesforce was a bit of a new experience for our team - but - SkyVenn has been an integral partner in easing us into it. They are extremely talented - and we are excited about them helping us change our organization!"
"We have been working with SkyVenn since 2019. They have assisted us with Pardot and Salesforce assisting us with escalations that we were unable to resolve on our own. The SkyVenn team are a very knowledgeable resource for me and the team. We frequently use them to verify and provide solutions for our challenges and ensure we are getting the most out of our Salesforce and Pardot investment - thank you SkyVenn"
SkyVenn is Dedicated to Customer Success
Since 2010 SkyVenn has been delivering tailored Salesforce solutions to help meet each of our client’s unique requirements. We are led by former Salesforce employees and leverage years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation. We are committed to seeing our customers wildly successful on the Salesforce platform.
See more Customer Success Stories