Mappist for Salesforce
SkyVenn's Mappist app allows you to map Salesforce data on a Google Map directly within Salesforce. You can use ad-hoc criteria on the mapping panel to visualize data from standard and/or custom objects.
We built this as an affordable and easy to use option for companies that don't need all the bells and whistles of other mapping applications on the market. Mappist solves the core challenge of mapping data from objects in Salesforce quickly and easily.
Our Org based pricing structure makes it easy to predict your Mappist annual investment. Supported by a team of experienced Salesforce developers, we can get you up and running in under an hour.
- Easily map your Salesforce data geographically from standard and/or custom objects
- Solution is based on the Google Maps platform
- Cost effective and easy to use application
- Easily segment map information with configurable filters
Unlimited Users for $2,999/yr (USD)
- 25% discount for all registered charities
- All prices are in USD
- Pricing is based on individual Salesforce Org ID (for multiple org pricing options, please contact email@example.com)
- Mappist requires Google Geocoding and Billing to be enabled. Additional charges from Google for usage of the Geocoding API may apply. Click here for more details.
- See our Terms & Conditions for service details