SkyVenn delivers tailored Salesforce solutions to help meet each of our client’s unique requirements. We are led by former Salesforce employees and leverage years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation.
Co-Founder and President
Before founding SkyVenn, Cristian was an Account Executive at Salesforce where he learned the ways of the Force.com to became a “Jedi Master”. He’s since personally implemented 200+ companies onto Salesforce and loves to share his learnings and best practices with each new customer.
Cristian is the proud Papa of his Maltese dog Luke Bryan Junior (aka Junior)…the official mascot of SkyVenn. Junior was named after country singing superstar Luke Bryan. When he’s not taking Junior for walks, Cristian is shooting hoops and cheering on his home team the Toronto Raptors!
Co-Founder and Practice Director
With over 16 years of CRM and 12+ years of Salesforce experience, we joke that Dennis is the “old man on the mountain” @ SkyVenn. A former Salesforce alum, he’s also led teams in Professional Services, Customer Success and Support.
Aside from Salesforce, Dennis enjoys wood working, building furniture or toys for his kids, nephews and nieces.
We take a data driven approach to help our clients identify the most important KPI’s (leading and lagging indicators) for their business. We study this information to help us understand what metrics matter most to our clients and then we configure Salesforce to effectively capture day-to-day activities across your organization and partner network to drive organization wide efficiencies.
We understand that by simplifying the Salesforce platform and making it easier to use, people are more likely to enter accurate information into the system. Improving the quality of information that goes into Salesforce means more relevant reports for management and greater insight into the overall health of the business.
Our Customer Engagement & Deployment Methodology will help ensure a successful deployment, end-user adoption across your entire organization and on-going maintenance to drive continuous improvements.
Why Choose SkyVenn
Charities that SkyVenn Supports
Salesforce Team Certifications
We are a team of Salesforce certified professionals who invest a lot of time and effort to complete exams and stay up to date on the release of all new Salesforce features and solutions. Let SkyVenn help you leverage what makes you unique from your competitors. Our goal is to help make you wildly successful with the Salesforce platform. We look forward to working with you.
Our team of Salesforce experts collectively holds 100+ Salesforce Certifications which include:
Salesforce Administrator & Specialist Certifications
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Pardot Specialist
- Salesforce User Experience Designer
Salesforce Architect Certifications
- Salesforce Application Architect
- Salesforce Data Architect
- Salesforce Sharing & Visibility Architect
- Salesforce Development Lifecycle & Deployment Architect
- Salesforce B2B Solution Architect
Salesforce Technical Consultants (Accredited Professionals)
- Pardot Reporting and Analytics
- Pardot Business Units
- Salesforce CMS
Salesforce Consultant Certifications
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Pardot Consultant
- Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Education Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Developer Certifications
- Salesforce App Builder
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Other Salesforce Certifications
- Salesforce AI Associate
- Salesforce Business Analyst
- Salesforce Associate