Salesforce RevOps Managed Services
SkyVenn is a Certified Salesforce Managed Services Expert
Based on our history of helping customers align their Sales, Marketing and Customer Success operations across the entire customer lifecycle, SkyVenn has been recognized by Salesforce as a Managed Services Expert in all 6 Managed Services categories (top tier recognition).
How Does Managed Services Work
Companies trying to hire skilled and experienced Salesforce resources have noticed it's become increasing more difficult. Not only has competition for key talent increased, but it's increasingly harder to find candidates who meet all of their requirements.
With SkyVenn's Revenue Operations (RevOps) Managed Services , we help companies maintain, optimize and scale their use of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Revenue Cloud (CPQ) and Marketing Cloud through operational efficienciences.
Instead of trying to hire resources on their own, companies have turned to SkyVenn for access to our team of Certified Salesforce Experts where they can pull in various resources depending on their current needs. If you don't need someone full time, great! Our model is flexible and allows you to start with a part time team of certified experts.
A dedicated Salesforce Consultant will lead your account with access to a team of Success Managers, Solutions Architects, Consultants, Developers, System Admins and Trainers.
Here is an example of how resources broke down for one of our customers:
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud maintenance and enhancements (310 annual hours across 3 resources)
- CPQ Phase 2 set up and deployment (220 annual hours across 2 resources)
- Marketing Cloud set up and enhancements (340 annual hours across 3 resources)
- AppExchange reviews, set up and maintenance (90 annual hours across 2 resources)
Did You Know...
27% of Salesforce Administrators leave their job within the first year of employment, and that number jumps to 74% within the first 2 years *
SkyVenn Salesforce RevOps Managed Services Includes:
How SkyVenn Customers use their Services
- Strategic consulting, planning & innovation
- Establishing a CRM Roadmap and Center or Excellence
- Discuss sales/marketing/service best practices and business challenges and how to address them on the Salesforce platform
- Configure processes, workflows, triggers, flows, Lightning, custom Apex, Visualforce and Lightning development
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud process updates
- Marketing Cloud campaign set up and execution
- Roll-out an Experience Cloud solution with multi-cloud integrations
- Set up Knowledge, Case Escalation Rules, Case Milestone Tracker, Service Contracts (SLA) and Entitlements
- Sales Engagement (High Velocity Sales) and Inbox set up and enablement
- Ongoing Revenue Cloud (CPQ) maintenance
- Lightning Experience Migration set up and best practices
- Combine Salesforce Premier Support + Managed Services
- Security set up and updates (i.e. Roles, Permissions, Profiles, Sharing Settings, etc.)
- Data imports, clean-up and normalization
- Creating and updating reports and dashboards
- 1:1, train-the-trainer and/or team training sessions
- Fields, record types and page layout updates
- Benchmarking & consumption
- Lightning Dialer set up
- AppExchange installs and 3rd party system integrations
- General user administration
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly CRM status meetings
- Summary of Salesforce release updates and their business impact
- System health checks to align with Salesforce release dates
- General consulting services as requested
- …and so much more! Ask us for details.
Why Choose SkyVenn:
Year of Establishment
Happy Global Customers
Years of Experience per Senior Salesforce Consultant
Apps Developed on the AppExchange
Salesforce Multi-Cloud Roadmap Strategy
Our customers love our ability to understand their needs, work effectively with their stakeholders, and working within their timelines and budgets to deliver a Muti-Cloud strategy across their entire organization.
SkyVenn is consistently recognized by our customers with glowing reviews for our strategic approach, dedication to seamless implementations and helping organizations grow and scale at a steady pace. Our responsive team takes pride in working closely with our clients to complete crucial tasks fundamental to their companies ongoing success. Contact Us to Learn More...