SkyVenn can help you build tailored marketing campaigns to promote your products and services, engage with your prospects and customers, build brand loyalty and drive top-line revenue growth for your business.
SkyVenn can help you:
- Generate high quality top of the funnel leads through personalized and targeted marketing campaigns
- Nurture existing relationships and build new ones that provide your Sales team with more insight into their prospects and accounts
- Justify the business case for all your B2B and B2C marketing campaigns with campaign attribution reporting (first-touch, last-touch and multi-touch attribution)
- Track and measure the progression of leads from initial inquiry, to MQL (Marketing Qualified Leads), to SAL (Sales Accepted Leads), to SQL (Sales Qualified Leads) and Closed Won deals
- Build cross-departmental efficiencies to help align and improve relationships between your Marketing and Sales teams
- Develop a go-to-market strategy with tactical execution programs to attract and engage with your target audiences across multiple channels
- Analyze website behaviour to deliver an optimized email communication strategy to help increase overall customer engagement
- Migrate from your existing marketing automation platform (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and many more) to Pardot
- Leverage Pardot to create Net Promoter Score (NPS) processes for your support team
- Leverage Pardot to create Onboarding processes for your HR team
- and much more…
Pardot features we can help you deploy:
- Engagement Studio Programs
- B2B Marketing Analytics
- Connected Campaigns
- Engagement History and Engagement Dashboards
- Salesforce Engage
- Automation Rules
- Advanced Dynamic Content
- Landing Pages and Forms
- Multivariate Landing Page Testing
- Email A/B Testing
- Web Page Actions
- Integrations with Webex, ReadyTalk, GoToWebinar, Twilio, Olark, Eventbrite, Wistia, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Analytics, AdWords and more…
- Custom Lead Scoring and Scoring Categories
- Custom Roles and Permissions
- Custom Object Integration
- Advanced Email Analytics
- Email Rendering and Preview Analysis
- Business Units
- SEO Keyword and Competitor Monitoring
- and much more…
The SkyVenn Value:
1. Experienced - Minimum 11+ Years of Experience per Senior Salesforce Consultant
2. Knowledgeable - Multi-Cloud Salesforce Expertise
3. Efficient - Point of Contact is a Consultant Not a PM
4. Results - Agile Development Methodology
5. Success - History of Customer Success (see our Success Stories and Customer Testimonials)
6. Local - All Resources are SkyVenn Employees based in Toronto, Canada
7. Leadership - Led by Salesforce Alumni and Established in 2010
"SkyVenn was recommended to me by our Salesforce account rep to be our Pardot implementation partner, as the partner we had at the time had no Pardot experience. They've been everything I was hoping they would and have been an excellent choice. Our team had no prior Salesforce/Pardot experience and what I liked best about SkyVenn was how responsive and knowledgeable they were. They did not only provide answers but explained to us why and the best practices. We have moved on from our previous partner and the role of SkyVenn has expanded into Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and custom Apex development. I am looking forward to the long term partnership with SkyVenn and my team."
"We have been working with SkyVenn since Nov 2019. They have assisted us with B2BMA set-up with Pardot and Salesforce assisting us with case escalations to address issues that we were unable to resolve on our own from the previous year. Additionally, they assisted us in implementing a number of other features and we continue to rely on their expertise. The SkyVenn team are a very knowledgeable resource for me and the team. We frequently use them to verify and provide solutions for our challenges and ensure we are getting the most out of our Salesforce and Pardot investment - thank you SkyVenn"
"We have been working with SkyVenn for close to a year now and they have been amazing to work with. Extremely responsive to the requirements of our business, 7 days a week. They truly listen to the needs of their customers. We have involved them in several projects including a CPQ implementation, Lightning Migration, 3rd Party Software integrations, as well as general process flow cleanups and deployments. We have worked with several other Salesforce partners in the past and our experience with SkyVenn has been a refreshing change. If you are looking for a Salesforce Consultant that truly knows the meaning of the word "partner" then SkyVenn is the company for you."
"Innovasea selected the SkyVenn team as our Pardot implementation partner and they’ve proved to be an excellent choice. The team is responsive, professional, and extremely knowledgeable on Pardot/Salesforce set up and best practices. SkyVenn got our team up and running with Pardot in 3 to 4 weeks and even helped us figure out a few items post-launch. We would definitely recommend them for anyone looking to get setup with Pardot!"
"Moving into Salesforce was a bit of a new experience for our team - but - SkyVenn has been an integral partner in easing us into it. They are extremely talented - and we are excited about them helping us change our organization!"
"Knowledgeable and creative, SkyVenn was integral in the transformation of our inherited Salesforce instance. Their patience in reviewing the current landscape, listening to concerns, brainstorming new ideas and then consulting and executing was both appreciated and extremely effective. I would gladly recommend their teams balanced business and technical acumen to any customers looking to bring their Salesforce to the next level."
"SkyVenn is an ideal implementation partner. From day one of our Salesforce/Pardot project, they were a fantastic project manager - proactive, fast and accessible - making efficient use of our time and dollars. They took the time to understand our business goals, and made an effort to customize our platform in a way that would be successful now, and in the future. They quickly built a rapport with our enrolment team and guided us patiently and thoroughly through configuration, development and training. I would welcome the opportunity to work with SkyVenn again!"