Allow customers and partners to log cases, enter leads, search knowledge, ideas, view assets, promote peer-to-peer collaboration and much more...
SkyVenn can help you:
- Deploy the right productivity tools and features to improve end-user adoption across your customers and partner eco-systems
- Deploy a robust self-service experience for your customers
- Empower your channel partners with defined sales processes and marketing collateral to drive more joint sales
- Allow customers and partners to log cases, enter leads, search knowledge, ideas and view assets
- Streamline customer and partner peer-to-peer collaboration, engagement and support
- Connect with your resellers, distributors, and partners to increase sales and improve case management
- Define key reporting metrics and deploy across your customers and partners with customized reports and dashboards
- Setup your Partner Experience Cloud with standard/custom portal themes and updates to match customer branding
- Setup your Customer Experience Cloud with standard/custom portal themes and updates to match customer branding
- Setup security permissions for customers/partners to access the Community
- and much more…
The SkyVenn Value:
1. Experienced: Minimum 7+ Years of Experience per Senior Salesforce Consultant
2. Knowledgeable: Multi-Cloud Salesforce Expertise
3. Efficient: Point of Contact is a Consultant Not a PM
4. Results: Agile Development Methodology
5. Success: History of Customer Success (see our Success Stories and Customer Testimonials)
6. Local: All Resources are SkyVenn Employees based in Canada
7. Leadership: Led by Salesforce Alumni and Established in 2010
"Our Company has been working with SkyVenn for over a year now and we have been extremely happy with the work their team has produced! SkyVenn offers peace of mind with our complex infrastructure, and they are proactive with monitoring, backups, and potential areas of concern. I personally appreciate the time SkyVenn takes to fully spec out our projects, and particularly how it will function after the handoff. We lean towards declarative development that can be managed by more members of our internal team (that may not have the same technical ability) and SkyVenn has been great at meeting this requirement. SkyVenn has done an incredible job with our projects and I would recommend them to anyone!"
"We have worked with the SkyVenn team for over a year and have been nothing but satisfied with the team's work. Our Salesforce instance is complex and we are often asking for assistance with custom builds and managed services. Each time we ask something of the team, it is implemented thoroughly and seamlessly. If there are ever any minor issues, they are fixed incredibly quickly. We started with a smaller contract and have continued to add on more and more projects and hours with SkyVenn because of their great work! In addition to providing what we ask, SkyVenn does a phenomenal job of asking the right questions and making sure to thoroughly understand not just the specific change or tool we are looking for, but the problem in general. Often SkyVenn has made recommendations for the addition of particular details we hadn't thought of or more efficient ways to implement something that end up really paying off. SkyVenn also has a robust and knowledgeable team that is only growing and getting better and better. We certainly attribute the ability of our Salesforce instance to consistently keep up with our growing and scaling company to the ongoing assistance of SkyVenn. We couldn't do it without them! Highly recommend the SkyVenn team for all your Salesforce needs.
"We have been working with SkyVenn for close to a year now and they have been amazing to work with. Extremely responsive to the requirements of our business, 7 days a week. They truly listen to the needs of their customers. We have involved them in several projects including a CPQ implementation, Lightning Migration, 3rd Party Software integrations, as well as general process flow cleanups and deployments. We have worked with several other Salesforce partners in the past and our experience with SkyVenn has been a refreshing change. If you are looking for a Salesforce Consultant that truly knows the meaning of the word "partner" then SkyVenn is the company for you."
"Innovasea selected the SkyVenn team as our Pardot implementation partner and they’ve proved to be an excellent choice. The team is responsive, professional, and extremely knowledgeable on Pardot/Salesforce set up and best practices. SkyVenn got our team up and running with Pardot in 3 to 4 weeks and even helped us figure out a few items post-launch. We would definitely recommend them for anyone looking to get setup with Pardot!"
"Knowledgeable and creative, SkyVenn was integral in the transformation of our inherited Salesforce instance. Their patience in reviewing the current landscape, listening to concerns, brainstorming new ideas and then consulting and executing was both appreciated and extremely effective. I would gladly recommend their teams balanced business and technical acumen to any customers looking to bring their Salesforce to the next level."
"Moving into Salesforce was a bit of a new experience for our team - but - SkyVenn has been an integral partner in easing us into it. They are extremely talented - and we are excited about them helping us change our organization!"
"We have been working with SkyVenn since Nov 2019. They have assisted us with B2BMA set-up with Pardot and Salesforce assisting us with case escalations to address issues that we were unable to resolve on our own from the previous year. Additionally, they assisted us in implementing a number of other features and we continue to rely on their expertise. The SkyVenn team are a very knowledgeable resource for me and the team. We frequently use them to verify and provide solutions for our challenges and ensure we are getting the most out of our Salesforce and Pardot investment - thank you SkyVenn"