Salesforce Managed Services
SkyVenn's Managed Services allows your company to save time, money and headaches associated with maintaining and optimizing your Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, CPQ and Pardot. We provide experienced resources with a flexible model to scale up services when needed.
Salesforce Multi-Cloud Roadmap Strategy
Our Managed Services customers love our ability to understand their needs, work effectively with their stakeholders, work within their timelines and budgets in order to deliver a Muti-Cloud strategy across their entire organization.
Did You Know...
27% of Salesforce Administrators leave their job within the first year of employment, and that number jumps to 74% within the first 2 years *
Reduce your companies risk by working with a team of resources at SkyVenn to manage part (or all) of your Salesforce support needs. A dedicated Salesforce Consultant can lead your account with access to a team of Salesforce Success Managers, Solutions Architects, Senior Consultants and System Admins. Contact us today to learn more.
Managed Services Tiers
Up to 8 hours per month
Up to 20 hours per month
Up to 40 hours per month
Up to 80 hours per month
How SkyVenn customers use their Managed Services:
- Strategic consulting, planning & innovation
- Discuss sales/marketing/service best practices and business challenges and how to address them on the Salesforce platform
- Configure processes, workflows, triggers, flows, Lightning, custom Apex, Visualforce and Lightning development
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud process updates
- Pardot campaign set up and execution
- Roll-out an Experience Cloud solution with multi-cloud integrations with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Pardot, etc.
- Set up Knowledge, Case Escalation Rules, Case Milestone Tracker, Service Contracts (SLA) and Entitlements
- High Velocity Sales (HVS) set up and enablement
- Lightning Dialer set up
- Salesforce Inbox and Engage set up and enablement
- Ongoing CPQ maintenance
- Lightning Experience Migration set up and best practices
- Salesforce Maps set up
- Security set up and updates (i.e. Roles, Permissions, Profiles, Sharing Settings, etc.)
- Data imports, clean-up and normalization
- Creating and updating reports and dashboards
- 1:1, train-the-trainer and/or team training sessions
- Fields, record types and page layout updates
- Benchmarking & consumption
- AppExchange installs and 3rd party system integrations
- General user administration
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly CRM status meetings
- Summary of Salesforce release updates and their business impact
- System health checks to align with Salesforce release dates
- General consulting services as requested
- …and so much more! Ask us for details.