Salesforce Developer Position
North America (Remote)
About the Role:
- Customer Success is our #1 priority
- We work across a broad range of industries across Canada and the United States
- Our team leverages years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation, end-user enablement and on-going maintenance of our customers Salesforce instance
- As a Salesforce Developer you will play a pivotal role in all aspects of client development projects and deployments
- You will collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to solve challenges, improve processes and promote continuous improvement
- Work with customers to create solutions to support customer’s business goals around salesforce
- Lead calls with customers to understand their business and recommend best practices and solution options
- 1+ year of customer facing experience
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce
- 1+ years hands-on experience building solutions with Flow, Process Builder, APEX, Aura, LWC
- Business or equivalent experience
Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party tools
- Clear communication skills, multi tasker and attentive listener
- Ability to work within teams and prioritize group success metrics
- You are a go getter! You are determined to succeed!
- You are inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions. You thrive on learning ways to improve business processes
- Self-directed, organized and accountable
SkyVenn is a Salesforce consulting partner based out of Toronto. We are led by former Salesforce employees and leverage years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation.
Our Customer Engagement & Deployment Methodology helps ensure a successful deployment, end-user adoption and on-going maintenance of our customers Salesforce instance to drive continuous improvements.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org