As used in this policy, “personal information” means information that would allow a party to identify you such as, for example, your name, address or location, telephone number, or email address.
- Privacy policies and data collection and use policies should be human readable, comprehensive, and easy to locate;
- Only the minimum amount of information reasonably necessary to provide you with services should be collected and maintained, and only for so long as reasonably needed or required;
- Information you provide through our Services, or that we gather as a result of your use of our Services, should not be used for marketing or advertising purposes, nor should it be provided voluntarily (without your permission) to anyone else unless required; and
- If CRM Tutor Inc. is required to provide a third party with your personal information (whether by subpoena or otherwise), then provided we have collected and retained an email address for you, CRM Tutor Inc. will use reasonable means to notify you promptly of that event, unless prohibited by law or CC is otherwise advised not to notify you on the advice of legal counsel.
Personal Information CC Collects
We may collect personal information through our Services, including without limitation:
- in connection with your selection of one of our licenses or legal tools including
- when you provide us with your personal information such as by sending an email to us or signing up to receive updates from CRM Tutor Inc.;
- when you subscribe to one of our email discussion lists;
- when you purchase products/services;
- when you join and use the CRM Tutor Inc. website
- when you provide personal information in connection with your use of our Services.
Disclosures of Personal Information
In general, it is not CRM Tutor Inc.’ practice to disclose personal information to third parties. Other than providing you with products and services, we may share your personal information in two instances:
First, CRM Tutor Inc. may share personal information with our contractors and service providers in order to maintain, enhance, or add to the functionality of the Services.
If CRM Tutor Inc. is required to provide a third party with your personal information (whether by subpoena or otherwise), then provided we have collected and retained an email address for you, CRM Tutor Inc. will use reasonable means to notify you promptly of that event, unless prohibited by law or CC is otherwise advised not to notify you on the advice of legal counsel.
Reorganization or Spin-Offs
Special Note to International Users
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies: This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including, but not limited to; Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you would like to unsubscribe to future emails, please use the contact information below to inform of us the email address(es) that should be removed from our database.
If you are looking for more information, please contact us directly at:
CRM Tutor Inc. O/A SkyVenn
20 Bay Street, 11th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, Canada