Salesforce Consultant Position
North America (Remote)
Customer Success Consultant
About the Role:
Are you a Salesforce Consultant that’s looking for a change of pace and wish you could focus on just a few customers with a better work/life balance? Are you an experienced Salesforce Admin/Developer and want to explore working in consulting with all the benefits that brings? If that sounds appealing, a career as a Customer Success Consultant at SkyVenn might be right for you.
As a Customer Success Consultant you will play a pivotal role in all aspects of client communication and delivery. You will collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to solve challenges, improve processes, promote continuous improvement and also get your “hands dirty” building solutions for customers in Salesforce.
These are the three tenants of our corporate culture:
Ask Questions! If you’re stuck on something, ask your team mates. We invest time in you because it saves ourselves time later. Banging your head against the wall isn’t helping anyone. For your first 90 days you work directly with a partner of the company who’s responsible for your success.
Team Work Makes the Dream work! All our CS customers are covered by a team of 2 or more consultants. You’re never working without support.
No Jerks. Some consulting teams work with big egos. Our goals is to be a pod dolphins working together vs a group of sharks looking out for themselves. Sharks don’t last long here.
- Work with one to three customers to support their existing Salesforce org and work towards their ongoing CRM success
- Hands on configuration of salesforce fields, layouts, flows, and other Force.com technology
- Advise customers on ways to improve their business processes and salesforce best practices
- Participate in CRM Council meetings with customers to better understand their business objectives and drive customer success
- Conduct business assessments by interviewing key business stakeholders, evaluate findings, propose solutions and recommend best practices to customers
- Perform gap analyses and build out Salesforce roadmaps to address potential gaps within current customer processes
- Develop user stories and change requests to support customer business needs
- Work collaboratively within the SkyVenn team of developers, consultants and specialists
- Manage customer deliverables and coordinate deployment of resources
- Promote continuous improvement and creativity
- 1+ years of consulting or admin experience
- 2-5 years hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration experience
- Business degree or equivalent experience
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party tools
- Clear communication skills, multi tasker, attentive listener with the ability to drive engagement within our customer base
- Ability to work within teams and prioritize group success metrics
- You are a go getter! You are determined to succeed!
- You are inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions. You thrive on learning ways to improve business processes
- Self-directed, organized and accountable
- Comfortable presenting to groups and demoing solutions
- Minimal to zero travel
- Work from home
- Apex/Lightning development experience nice to have
- Salesforce certifications nice to have
SkyVenn is a Salesforce consulting partner based out of Toronto. We are led by former Salesforce employees and leverage years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation.
Our Customer Engagement & Deployment Methodology helps ensure a successful deployment, end-user adoption and on-going maintenance of our customers Salesforce instance to drive continuous improvements.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org