Since 2010 SkyVenn has been delivering tailored Salesforce solutions to help meet each of our client’s unique requirements. We are led by former Salesforce employees and leverage years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation. If you're a new Salesforce customer looking for help to get started, or an existing customer looking to enhance the business case of your Salesforce investment, SkyVenn is here to help! To learn more about SkyVenn, please visit the About page of our website.
Service Cloud Optimize Services
Make the most of your Salesforce investment by leveraging the experienced team at SkyVenn. Service Cloud enables you to benefit from lessons learned after hundreds of implementations and you also get access to a certified Salesforce resource to help make the necessary changes.
Whether you self implemented and want a second set of eyes or had a professional help earlier but now want to revisit how you’re using Salesforce, the Service Cloud Optimize Package is designed for you.
- Delivered by senior service professionals with 8+ years of experience
- Expert guidance on optimizing your business requirements into the Salesforce platform
- Ensure leveraging features available within the Salesforce platform while following Salesforce best practices
- Certified Salesforce consultants with experience across various Salesforce products and services
The Service Cloud Optimize Package contains the following services and configuration:
Design and Discovery
- Project kick-off call and requirement gathering session
- Review the goals of your business and how Salesforce can be used
- Discuss your key customer support, service and activity management processes
- Review the existing system and identify areas of optimization
- Define up to 10 key reports needed by management
- Weekly project check-in calls to review progress and next steps
- Update navigation tabs, add logo and adjust colour scheme to match your company branding
- Review and update Contact, Account and Case page layouts + create up to 20 custom fields
- Review and update 1 Support process to align with your support methodology
- Create 1 Console to be used by the support team
- Review and Enable standard Salesforce Mobile settings
- Create up to 10 reports on 1 company dashboard. Example reports may include:
- New cases created by case type by time period (day, month, quarter, year)
- Activities completed by account manager by time period (day, month, quarter, year)
- Total closed cases by user by case reason
- Create up to 2 Workflow Rules and up to 2 Validation Rules. Examples may include:
- If case is marked urgent the Support Manager is notified immediately by email
- Review Email-to-Case functionality and your Case Auto Assignment Rule **
- Create up to 3 email templates using standard Salesforce email templates and letterhead
- Up to 4 hours of remote in-app training for staff and system administration users
- Additional Salesforce resources will be provided that can be used for self-paced learning
60 Day Post Implementation Check In
- Review reports, team engagement, lessons learned and discuss next steps
- * Optimize Package limited to Service Cloud features. Project not to exceed 24 total hours of SkyVenn resource time.
- ** Some setup time will be required from your IT department/Webmaster to complete configurations (Salesforce resource instructions will be provided).
- *** Features not listed above may require the purchase of additional time to setup. Please ask us for details.
- Special pricing valid only until October 31, 2019
Additional Service Cloud Setup & Maintenance Options
Are you looking to take your Salesforce Service Cloud instance to the next level? Contact us for details/pricing on enabling any of the following features for your organization. Our team can also be leveraged to help you manage ongoing service efforts throughout the year.
- Roles, Permissions, Profiles and Sharing Settings
- Advanced Case Management
- Case Escalation Rules
- Service Contracts (SLA) and Entitlements
- Case Milestone Tracker
- CTI Integration
- Live Agent Chat
- Email and calendar integration
- Data migration
- Custom APEX, Visualforce and development work
- and much more...