Since 2010 SkyVenn has been delivering tailored Salesforce solutions to help meet each of our client’s unique requirements. We are led by former Salesforce employees and leverage years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation. If you're a new Salesforce customer looking for help to get started, or an existing customer looking to enhance the business case of your Salesforce investment, SkyVenn is here to help! To learn more about SkyVenn, please visit the About page of our website.
Sales Cloud Launch Services
Make the most of your Salesforce investment by leveraging the experienced team at SkyVenn. Our Sales Cloud Launch Package is designed to get your sales team up and running quickly with some of the most common features and functions available within the Salesforce platform.
- Delivered by senior sales professionals with 8+ years of experience
- Fast time to value (typically up and running within 2-3 weeks)
- Expert guidance on transitioning your business requirements into the Salesforce platform
- Certified Salesforce consultants with experience across various Salesforce products and services
The Sales Cloud Launch Package contains the following services and configuration:
Design and Discovery
- Project kick-off call and requirement gathering session
- Review answers to “Getting Started Workbook” (provided prior to kick-off call)
- Review the goals of your business and how Salesforce can be used
- Discuss your key lead, account, sales and activity management processes
- Define up to 10 key reports needed by management
- Weekly project check-in calls to review progress and next steps
- Create users, confirm user interface settings and delete existing sample data
- Update navigation tabs, add logo and adjust colour scheme to match your company branding
- Update Lead, Contact, Account and Opportunity page layouts + create up to 20 custom fields
- Configure 1 Lead process + 1 Opportunity process to align with your selling methodology
- Add 1 product price list (i.e. pricebook), enable Quotes and create 1 standard quote template
- Enable standard Salesforce Mobile settings
- Create up to 10 reports on 1 company dashboard. Example reports may include:
- New sales pipeline created by account manager by time period (month, quarter, year)
- Sales forecast by account manager by time period (month, quarter, year)
- Activities completed by account manager by time period (month, quarter, year)
- Account breakdown by account manager
- Create up to 2 Workflow Rules and up to 2 Validation Rules. Examples may include:
- If an Opp enters a specific stage, specific team members are notified via an email alert
- If an Opp is closed lost, make additional fields mandatory to understand why we lost
- Review how Salesforce Campaigns is used to manage marketing efforts (e.g. trade shows)
- Setup 1 Web-to-Lead form and activate Lead Assignment Rule **
- One-time import of your Accounts and Contacts into Salesforce via Excel templates
- Up to 4 hours of remote in-app training for staff and system administration users
- Additional Salesforce resources will be provided that can be used for self-paced learning
60 Day Post Implementation Check In
- Review reports, team engagement, lessons learned and discuss next steps
- * Launch Package limited to Sales Cloud features. Project not to exceed 24 total hours of SkyVenn resource time.
- ** Some setup time will be required from your IT department/Webmaster to complete configurations (Salesforce resource instructions will be provided).
- *** Features not listed above may require the purchase of additional time to setup. Please ask us for details.
- Special pricing valid only until October 31, 2019
Additional Sales Cloud Setup & Maintenance Options
Are you looking to take your Salesforce Sales Cloud instance to the next level? Contact us for details/pricing on enabling any of the following features for your organization. Our team can also be leveraged to help you manage ongoing sales efforts throughout the year.
- Roles, Permissions, Profiles and Sharing Settings
- Mass Emailing
- Custom Objects
- Record Types
- Collaborative Forecasting
- Email and calendar integration
- Person Accounts
- Custom APEX, Visualforce and development work
- and much more...