Since 2010 SkyVenn has been delivering tailored Salesforce solutions to help meet each of our client’s unique requirements. We are led by former Salesforce employees and leverage years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation. If you're a new Salesforce customer looking for help to get started, or an existing customer looking to enhance the business case of your Salesforce investment, SkyVenn is here to help! To learn more about SkyVenn, please visit the About page of our website.
Partner Community Cloud Launch Services
Make the most of your Salesforce investment by leveraging the experienced team at SkyVenn. Our Partner Community Cloud Launch Package is designed to get your partner sales team up and running quickly with some of the most common features and functions available within the Salesforce platform.
- Delivered by senior sales professionals with 8+ years of experience
- Fast time to value (typically up and running within 2-3 weeks)
- Expert guidance on transitioning your business requirements into the Salesforce platform
- Certified Salesforce consultants with experience across various Salesforce products and services
The Partner Community Cloud Launch Package contains the following services and configuration:
Design and Discovery
- Project kick-off call and requirement gathering session
- Review the goals of your business and how Salesforce can be used
- Discuss your key partner management processes for your community portal users
- Weekly project check-in calls to review progress and next steps
- Setup Partner Community with standard portal theme and update with customer branding
- Setup security permissions for partners to access the Partner Community
- Expose Opportunity object for partners to view opportunity records. All partner employees will have access to view/edit all opportunities submitted from their company.
- Configure Opportunity list view available to Partner Community users
- Create up to 4 reports on 1 company dashboard to measure Partner performance
- Review best practices for notifying partners of their new Partner Community access
- Up to 4 hours of remote in-app training for staff and system administration users
- Additional Salesforce resources will be provided that can be used for self-paced learning
60 Day Post Implementation Check In
- Review reports, team engagement, lessons learned and discuss next steps
- * Launch Package limited to Partner Community Cloud features. Project not to exceed 28 total hours of SkyVenn resource time.
- ** Partner Community Cloud is an add-on to Sales Cloud. Sales Cloud has already been implemented and/or Sales Cloud Launch Package is being purchased.
- *** Features not listed above may require the purchase of additional time to setup. Please ask us for details.
- Special pricing valid only until October 31, 2019