Since 2010, we’ve worked with all the major Marketing Automation platforms including Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and many more. We have the experience to help you under marketing and sales data to make smarter decisions. SkyVenn can also help you scale your marketing investment into other Salesforce solutions that include Sales Cloud, Support Cloud, Community Cloud and any custom development work. To learn more about SkyVenn, please visit the About page of our website.
Pardot B2B Marketing Analytics Package
Make the most of your Pardot investment by leveraging the experienced team at SkyVenn. Our Pardot B2B Marketing Analytics Package is designed to help your marketing team setup and enable advanced analytics with your Pardot data.
- Delivered by senior marketers with 8+ years of experience
- Fast time to value (setup and training can be provided within 1-2 weeks)
- Expert guidance on transitioning your business requirements into the Pardot platform
- Certified Salesforce consultants with experience across various Salesforce products and services
The Pardot B2B Marketing Analytics Package contains the following services and configurations:
Marketing Process Review with your Key Stakeholders
- Project kick-off call
- Discuss your key marketing processes to define your goals and requirements
- Understand the marketing metrics that matter most to your team
Salesforce and Pardot Configurations
- Review your Pardot to Salesforce connector installation (if services not originally provided by SkyVenn)
- Setup Campaign Influence and Campaign Influence Models in Salesforce:
- This includes default model settings for First Touch, Last Touch and Even Distribution Models
- Confirm appropriate permissions set licenses, permission sets and access are granted to your marketing users
- Setup Connected Campaigns and link any existing Salesforce campaigns with Pardot Campaigns
- Setup B2B Marketing Analytics
- Review with your Marketing Team the standard datasets, lens and dashboards that come with this package:
- Pipeline Dashboard
- Marketing Manager Dashboard
- Engagement Dashboard
- Account-Based Marketing Dashboard
- Multi-Touch Attribution Dashboard
- Provide introductory training on Analytics capabilities and provide online resources for reference
60 Day Post Launch Check In
- Review adoption of B2B Marketing Analytics and discuss future marketing dashboards to be created
- Setup limited to Pardot platform features. Project not to exceed 16 total hours of SkyVenn resource time.
- Only default Influence Models to be enabled. Any custom models would be quoted separately.
- The creation of additional apps, datasets, lenses, steps and dashboards would be quoted separately.
- Some setup time may be required from your IT department/Webmaster to complete configurations (Pardot resource instructions will be provided).
- Special pricing valid only until October 31, 2019
Additional Pardot Setup & Maintenance Options
Are you looking to take your Pardot instance to the next level? Contact us for details/pricing on enabling any of the following features for your organization. Our team can also be leveraged to help you manage ongoing campaigns throughout the year.
- Person Accounts
- Custom Objects
- Custom Roles & Permissions
- Connected Campaigns
- B2B Marketing Analytics
- Salesforce Engage
- Business Units
- Lead Scoring, Grading and Categories
- Net Promoter Score
- Ongoing Campaign Management
- and much more...