Since 2010 SkyVenn has been delivering tailored Salesforce solutions to help meet each of our client’s unique requirements. We are led by former Salesforce employees and leverage years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation. If you're a new Salesforce customer looking for help to get started, or an existing customer looking to enhance the business case of your Salesforce investment, SkyVenn is here to help! To learn more about SkyVenn, please visit the About page of our website.
Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) Launch Services
Make the most of your Salesforce investment by leveraging the experienced team at SkyVenn. Our Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) Launch Package is designed to get your team up and running quickly with some of the most common features and functions available within the Salesforce platform.
- Delivered by senior professionals with 8+ years of experience
- Fast time to value (typically up and running within 2-3 weeks)
- Expert guidance on transitioning your business requirements into the Salesforce platform
- Certified Salesforce consultants with experience across various Salesforce products and services
The Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) Launch Package contains the following services and configuration:
Design and Discovery
- Project kick-off call and requirement gathering session
- Review answers to “Getting Started Workbook” (provided prior to kick-off call)
- Review the goals of your business and how Salesforce can be used
- Discuss your key lead, organization, donation, grant and activity management processes
- Define up to 12 key reports needed by management
- Weekly project check-in calls to review progress and next steps
- Install and configure Nonprofit Success Pack for Salesforce
- Create users, confirm user interface settings and delete existing sample data
- Update navigation tabs, add logo and adjust colour scheme to match your company branding
- Update Lead, Contact, Organization, Opportunity/Donation page layouts + create up to 20 custom fields
- Update processes for Donations, Grants, In-Kind Gifts, Major Gifts and Memberships
- Enable standard Salesforce Mobile settings
- Create up to 12 reports on up to 2 company dashboards. Example reports may include:
- Current Memberships by Organization Type
- Contacts/Households with Donations by time period (month, quarter, year)
- Organizations with Grants by time period (month, quarter, year)
- Create up to 2 Workflow Rules and up to 2 Validation Rules. Examples may include:
- If a Grant enters a specific stage, specific team members are notified via an email alert
- If a Major Gift is lost, make additional fields mandatory to understand why we lost
- Review how Salesforce Campaigns can be used to manage volunteer efforts
- Setup 1 Web-to-Lead form and activate Lead Assignment Rule **
- One-time import of your Organizations and Contacts into Salesforce via Excel templates
- Up to 4 hours of remote in-app training for staff and system administration users
- Additional Salesforce resources will be provided that can be used for self-paced learning
60 Day Post Implementation Check In
- Review reports, team engagement, lessons learned and discuss next steps
- * Launch Package limited to NPSP features. Project not to exceed 24 total hours of SkyVenn resource time.
- ** Some setup time will be required from your IT department/Webmaster to complete configurations (Salesforce resource instructions will be provided).
- *** Features not listed above may require the purchase of additional time to setup. Please ask us for details.
- Special pricing valid only until October 31, 2019
Additional Nonprofit Setup & Maintenance Options
Are you looking to take your Salesforce instance to the next level? Contact us for details/pricing on enabling any of the following features for your organization. Our team can also be leveraged to help you manage ongoing efforts throughout the year.
- Roles, Permissions, Profiles and Sharing Settings
- Mass Emailing
- Custom Objects
- Record Types
- Email and calendar integration
- Integration with Click & Pledge, Classy, CanadaHelps
- Custom APEX, Visualforce and development work
- and much more...