Migrating from SugarCRM to Salesforce Sales Cloud
Company Profile and Overview
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Employee Category Range: 51 – 200 employees
Salesforce Clouds: Sales Cloud
Company Overview: A multi-modal transportation solutions provider in North America
Streamlining Leads and Sales processes to drive revenue growth.
- Sales reps were frustrated with the usability of the SugarCRM platform
- Management did not have full visibility into pipeline growth and it was difficult for them to track overall sales rep activities
- Mobile app access was very basic and limited
- Key metrics required by management were limited within SugarCRM and impacted the roll-out of meaningful reports and dashboards
- Previous Technology:
- Solutions Implemented:
- Migrated entire database from SugarCRM to Salesforce which included 25+ tables and associated file attachments
- Customized Salesforce Leads, Opportunities and Quoting process to streamline funnel management
- New RFP tracking process was deployed across the team as well as a new closed won/loss analysis methodology
- Leveraged Chatter to improve communication between sales, operations and management
- Total number of opportunities being tracked and pipelined has increased 25% within the first 3 months
- Visibility of freight delivery routes is now accurately being tracked for the first time by the organization
- Quick time to value: Sales Cloud was deployed across the sales team with 4 weeks
- For the first time management has visibility into closed lost deals so they can analyze what went wrong and take immediate corrective actions to improve win rates going forward
- The success of the data migration project and implementation of Sales Cloud has resulted in advancing the evaluation of Marketing Cloud for the organization
“Our Salesforce instance is complex...SkyVenn has done a phenomenal job of asking the right questions...We certainly attribute the ability of our Salesforce instance to consistently keep up with our growing and scaling company to the ongoing assistance of SkyVenn. We couldn't do it without them! Highly recommend SkyVenn for all your Salesforce needs.”
“We’ve been working with SkyVenn for 3+ years and they’ve been amazing to work with. We’ve involved them in several projects including a CPQ implementation, Lightning Migration & 3rd Party Software integrations. We’ve worked with several Salesforce partners and our experience with SkyVenn has been a refreshing change.”
"I've been working with the SkyVenn Team as our SI for 2+ years. I can't say enough about their quality of work, and attention to detail. Meticulous, professional, knowledgeable and have delivered top-notch results on a multitude of Salesforce, CPQ, and Pardot projects for us. Happy to recommend their work!"
"Moving into Salesforce was a bit of a new experience for our team - but - SkyVenn has been an integral partner in easing us into it. They are extremely talented - and we are excited about them helping us change our organization!"
"We have been working with SkyVenn since 2019. They have assisted us with Pardot and Salesforce assisting us with escalations that we were unable to resolve on our own. The SkyVenn team are a very knowledgeable resource for me and the team. We frequently use them to verify and provide solutions for our challenges and ensure we are getting the most out of our Salesforce and Pardot investment - thank you SkyVenn"
SkyVenn is Dedicated to Customer Success
Since 2010 SkyVenn has been delivering tailored Salesforce solutions to help meet each of our client’s unique requirements. We are led by former Salesforce employees and leverage years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation. We are committed to seeing our customers wildly successful on the Salesforce platform.
See more Customer Success Stories