Marketing Cloud Position
North America (Remote)
Marketing Cloud Specialist
About the Role:
- Customer Success is our #1 priority
- We work across a broad range of industries across Canada and the United States
- Our team leverages years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation, end-user enablement and on-going maintenance of our customers Salesforce instance
- As a Salesforce and Marketing Cloud Specialist you will play a pivotal role in all aspects of client communication and delivery
- You will collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to solve challenges, improve processes and promote continuous improvement
- Work with customers to create solutions to support their marketing goals
- Lead calls with customers to better understand their marketing campaign objectives
- Conduct business assessments by interviewing key business stakeholders, evaluate findings, propose solutions and recommend best practices to customers
- Perform gap analyses and build out Salesforce and Marketing Cloud roadmaps to address potential gaps within current customer processes
- Absorb complex technical solutions and communicate to customers in a clear and concise way
- Formalize customer user stories to ensure customer requirements are satisfied
- Work collaboratively within the SkyVenn team of developers, consultants and specialists
- Manage customer deliverables and coordinate deployment of resources
- Provide customer training as required and configure Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Manage our Salesforce and Marketing Cloud support queue
- Promote continuous improvement and creativity
- 1+ years of consulting experience
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration experience
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Marketing Cloud configuration and campaign deployment. This includes, but is not limited to, Email Studio, Web Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Ad Studio and Audience Builder.
- Experience with designing complex solutions leveraging advanced Contact Attributes with corresponding Data Sources/Extensions from both Marketing Cloud and/or Salesforce
- Experience with deploying IP Address Warming strategies for large customer deployments
- Experience implementing customers from initial install to ongoing campaign management
- Multiple Salesforce certifications required
- Ability to read/write AMPscript (desired, but not required)
- Business degree or equivalent experience
- Experience integrating Salesforce and Marketing Cloud with 3rd party tools
- Clear communication skills, multi tasker, attentive listener with the ability to drive engagement within our customer base
- Ability to work within teams and prioritize group success metrics
- You are a go getter! You are determined to succeed!
- You are inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions. You thrive on learning ways to improve business processes
- Self-directed, organized and accountable
- Comfortable presenting to groups and demoing solution
SkyVenn is a Salesforce consulting partner based out of Toronto. We are led by former Salesforce employees and leverage years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation.
Our Customer Engagement & Deployment Methodology helps ensure a successful deployment, end-user adoption and on-going maintenance of our customers Salesforce instance to drive continuous improvements.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org