Salesforce Health Check
SkyVenn provides a Salesforce Health Check to help our customers improve their overall Salesforce experience. Our customers benefit from a full business process review, detailed discussions of industry best practices, areas for improvement and tangible next steps.
Salesforce Health Check (Promo: $2,000 USD / $2,500 CAD)
- Fast time to value (typically completed within 2-3 weeks)
- Expert guidance on optimizing your Salesforce investment
- Certified Salesforce consultants with experience across various products and services
- Project kick-off call
- Business process review with key stakeholder group (i.e., Executive Sponsor, Sales, Marketing, Support or Operations)
- Review current vs. desired state for your business process
- Weekly project check-in calls to review progress and next steps
Health Check Review
- A reverse demo(s) by on how Salesforce is being used today (usually a 30-45 minute demo from each of your key team members)
- Q&A session(s) about what SkyVenn was demoed to further understand desired business process
- A review/discussion of the main KPI metrics you want to generate from Salesforce and how you would like to visualize the data (i.e., reports and dashboards)
- SkyVenn then goes into your Salesforce instance to review current high-level configurations and settings (based on discussions with key stakeholder groups from above). Please note this does not assume SkyVenn reviews every possible configuration your past admins/consultants may have made and does not assume SkyVenn reviews any Lightning/Apex code (this enhanced service can be performed by SkyVenn, but it would require the purchase of additional resource time).
Presentation with Recommendations
- SkyVenn provides a high-level PowerPoint presentation of high-level findings and high-level recommendations (e.g., potential features to implement, areas of concern, suggested best practices, suggested priority of future projects, etc.)
- This Health Check review would then serve as a starting point to help you begin the process of follow up projects based on your team’s priority. For those separate projects (e.g., optimizing your Sales Cloud, CPQ, Marketing Cloud, etc.), you would begin a separate requirement gathering and vetting process on specific configurations and requirements and then we would follow our standard implementation methodology of Design/Build/Test/Deploy/Train/Optimize.
- This Health Check assumes the review of 1 business process and is not recommended for more than 100 licensed users
- For more advanced multi-business processes and/or multi-Cloud solutions, please contact us directly for details and pricing
- Special pricing is only valid for purchases made by March 31, 2023 and only applies to the base Health Check bundled package as promoted. Any additional services and/or configurations would be quoted at our standard rates.
Year of Establishment
Happy Global Customers
Years of Experience per Senior Salesforce Consultant
Apps Developed on the AppExchange
“Our Salesforce instance is complex...SkyVenn has done a phenomenal job of asking the right questions...We certainly attribute the ability of our Salesforce instance to consistently keep up with our growing and scaling company to the ongoing assistance of SkyVenn. We couldn't do it without them! Highly recommend SkyVenn for all your Salesforce needs.”
“We’ve been working with SkyVenn for 3+ years and they’ve been amazing to work with. We’ve involved them in several projects including a CPQ implementation, Lightning Migration & 3rd Party Software integrations. We’ve worked with several Salesforce partners and our experience with SkyVenn has been a refreshing change.”
"I've been working with the SkyVenn Team as our SI for 2+ years. I can't say enough about their quality of work, and attention to detail. Meticulous, professional, knowledgeable and have delivered top-notch results on a multitude of Salesforce, CPQ, and Pardot projects for us. Happy to recommend their work!"
"Moving into Salesforce was a bit of a new experience for our team - but - SkyVenn has been an integral partner in easing us into it. They are extremely talented - and we are excited about them helping us change our organization!"
"We have been working with SkyVenn since 2019. They have assisted us with Pardot and Salesforce assisting us with escalations that we were unable to resolve on our own. The SkyVenn team are a very knowledgeable resource for me and the team. We frequently use them to verify and provide solutions for our challenges and ensure we are getting the most out of our Salesforce and Pardot investment - thank you SkyVenn"