Salesforce Health Check
SkyVenn provides a Salesforce Health Check to help our customers improve their overall Salesforce experience. Our customers benefit from a full business process review, detailed discussions of industry best practices, areas for improvement and tangible next steps.
Salesforce Health Check ($4,000 USD / $5,000 CAD)
- Fast time to value (typically completed within 2-3 weeks)
- Expert guidance on optimizing your Salesforce investment
- Certified Salesforce consultants with experience across various Salesforce products and services
- Project kick-off call
- Business process review with key stakeholder group (i.e., Executive Sponsor, Sales, Marketing, Support or Operations)
- Review current vs. desired state for your business process
- Weekly project check-in calls to review progress and next steps
Health Check Review
- A reverse demo(s) by each key stakeholder group on how they use Salesforce today (usually a 30-45 minute demo from each of your key team members)
- Q&A session(s) about what SkyVenn was demoed to further understand desired business process
- A review/discussion of the main KPI metrics you want to generate from Salesforce and how you would like to visualize the data (i.e., reports and dashboards)
- SkyVenn then goes into your Salesforce instance to review current high-level configurations and settings (based on discussions with key stakeholder groups from above). Please note this does not assume SkyVenn reviews every possible configuration your past admins/consultants may have made and does not assume SkyVenn reviews any Lightning/Apex code (this enhanced service can be performed by SkyVenn, but it would require the purchase of additional resource time).
Presentation with Recommendations
- SkyVenn provides a high-level PowerPoint presentation of high-level findings and high-level recommendations (e.g., potential features to implement, areas of concern, suggested best practices, suggested priority of future projects, etc.)
- This Health Check review would then serve as a starting point to help you begin the process of follow up projects based on your team’s priority. For those separate projects (e.g., optimizing your Sales Cloud, CPQ, Marketing Cloud, etc.), you would begin a separate requirement gathering and vetting process on specific configurations and requirements and then we would follow our standard implementation methodology of Design/Build/Test/Deploy/Train/Optimize.
- * This Health Check assumes the review of 1 business process and is not recommended for an implementation of more than 25 licensed users
- For more advanced multi-business processes and/or multi-Cloud solutions, please contact us directly for details and pricing