Fractional Salesforce Experts On Demand
Here at SkyVenn, we provide Managed Services as an expandable business solution that makes using the Salesforce platform more manageable and convenient for clients. Users of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, CPQ and Pardot can subscribe to the services we provide to receive ongoing support and assistance that streamlines processes used in day-to-day activities while helping them achieve their goals. As a result, our clients can have better experiences with monitoring, reporting, maintenance, enhancements and other business-related tasks that lead to considerable growth for your company.
A dedicated Salesforce Consultant will lead your account with access to a team of Success Managers, Solutions Architects, Senior Consultants, Developers and System Admins.
Our knowledgeable team of experts has a history of customer success because of our ability to help clients achieve staggering yet sustainable results. We understand that businesses of all sizes often need the extra help with implementing services that lead to smooth-running processes, which is why our Managed Services are valuable to many organizations. Streamline your processes, eliminate the unwanted stress and experience substantial growth with SkyVenn.
Did You Know...
27% of Salesforce Administrators leave their job within the first year of employment, and that number jumps to 74% within the first 2 years *
Fractional Salesforce Service Tiers
5% Resource Time (up to 8 hours per month)
15% Resource Time (up to 24 hours per month)
25% Resource Time (up to 40 hours per month)
50% Resource Time (up to 80 hours per month)
How SkyVenn Customers use their Services
- Strategic consulting, planning & innovation
- Discuss sales/marketing/service best practices and business challenges and how to address them on the Salesforce platform
- Configure processes, workflows, triggers, flows, Lightning, custom Apex, Visualforce and Lightning development
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud process updates
- Pardot campaign set up and execution
- Roll-out an Experience Cloud solution with multi-cloud integrations with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Pardot, etc.
- Set up Knowledge, Case Escalation Rules, Case Milestone Tracker, Service Contracts (SLA) and Entitlements
- High Velocity Sales (HVS) set up and enablement
- Lightning Dialer set up
- Salesforce Inbox and Engage set up and enablement
- Ongoing CPQ maintenance
- Lightning Experience Migration set up and best practices
- Salesforce Premier Support + Managed Services
- Salesforce Maps set up
- Security set up and updates (i.e. Roles, Permissions, Profiles, Sharing Settings, etc.)
- Data imports, clean-up and normalization
- Creating and updating reports and dashboards
- 1:1, train-the-trainer and/or team training sessions
- Fields, record types and page layout updates
- Benchmarking & consumption
- AppExchange installs and 3rd party system integrations
- General user administration
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly CRM status meetings
- Summary of Salesforce release updates and their business impact
- System health checks to align with Salesforce release dates
- General consulting services as requested
- …and so much more! Ask us for details.
Why Choose SkyVenn:
Year of Establishment
Happy Global Customers
Years of Experience per Senior Salesforce Consultant
Apps Developed on the AppExchange
The Advantages of Using SkyVenn's Managed Services
Salesforce Multi-Cloud Roadmap Strategy
Our customers love our ability to understand their needs, work effectively with their stakeholders, work within their timelines and budgets in order to deliver a Muti-Cloud strategy across their entire organization.
We've regularly received rave reviews from our customers for our strategic approach, dedication to seamless implementations and helping organizations grow and scale at a steady pace. Our responsive team takes pride in working closely with clients to complete crucial tasks fundamental to the Managed Services offered to big and small organizations.