Since 2010 SkyVenn has been delivering tailored Salesforce solutions to help meet each of our client’s unique requirements. We are led by former Salesforce employees and leverage years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation. If you're a new Salesforce customer looking for help to get started, or an existing customer looking to enhance the business case of your Salesforce investment, SkyVenn is here to help! To learn more about SkyVenn, please visit the About page of our website.
Customer Community Cloud Launch Services
Make the most of your Salesforce investment by leveraging the experienced team at SkyVenn. Our Customer Community Cloud Launch Package is designed to get your service team up and running quickly with some of the most common features and functions available within the Salesforce platform.
- Delivered by senior service professionals with 8+ years of experience
- Fast time to value (typically up and running within 2-3 weeks)
- Expert guidance on transitioning your business requirements into the Salesforce platform
- Certified Salesforce consultants with experience across various Salesforce products and services
The Customer Community Cloud Launch Package contains the following services and configuration:
Design and Discovery
- Project kick-off call and requirement gathering session
- Review the goals of your business and how Salesforce can be used
- Discuss your key service management processes for your community portal users
- Weekly project check-in calls to review progress and next steps
- Setup Customer Community with standard portal theme and update with customer branding
- Setup security permissions for customers to access the Customer Community
- Expose Case object for customers to view case records. All customer employees will have access to view/edit all cases submitted from their company.
- Configure Case list view available to Customer Community users
- Create up to 4 reports on 1 company dashboard to measure Service performance
- Review best practices for notifying customers of their new Customer Community access
- Up to 4 hours of remote in-app training for staff and system administration users
- Additional Salesforce resources will be provided that can be used for self-paced learning
60 Day Post Implementation Check In
- Review reports, team engagement, lessons learned and discuss next steps
- * Launch Package limited to Customer Community Cloud features. Project not to exceed 28 total hours of SkyVenn resource time.
- ** Customer Community Cloud is an add-on to Service Cloud. Service Cloud has already been implemented and/or Service Cloud Launch Package is being purchased.
- *** Features not listed above may require the purchase of additional time to setup. Please ask us for details.
- Special pricing valid only until October 31, 2019